About CREDAI BAREILLY
Established in December, 2012 CREDAI BAREILLY is an association of developers engaged in the business of land development, construction of residential colonies, multi-storey apartments, complexes and the similar business. Many leading developers of the city are its member who follow the Code of Conduct formulated by CREDAI NATIONAL. They are known for their customer-centric approach and have played significant role in the transformation of Bareilly into a modern city.
Bareilly Chapter of CREDAI is affiliated to Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Association of India Uttar Pradesh (CREDAI UP).
Aims and Objectives
- To foster feelings of unity, co-operation and mutual help and to eliminate unhealthy competition, unfair trade practices amongst the promoters and builders of the City Chapter.
- To promote a fair and cordial relationship between the customer and developer. A Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum is formed to protect the interests of the customers.
- To advise and assist members in technical, non-technical and legal matters.
- To develop common platform of interest connected with or allied to the construction trade, industry and profession for obtaining fair and equitable terms, supporting or opposing such of the legislations or other actions affecting the interests of above trade and industry in any manner whatsoever legally permissible, and in general to take initiative to secure the welfare of the trade and industry.
- To encourage adoption and promotion of correct business practices maintaining efficiency, dignity and integrity of the profession.
- To promote science of building and/ or construction industry and with that end in view to collect and disseminate amongst members statistical and technical information affecting the interests of the trade in general.
- To improve and elevate the technical and general knowledge of persons engaged in or about to be engaged in the building trade or in any employment in connection therewith by arranging lectures, conducting classes, exhibitions, meetings, seminars etc.
- To establish harmony between the construction industry on one hand and the government departments both at Central and State level and also Public Bodies, Financial Institutions, Private Bodies on the other, and to take all necessary steps to promote healthy growth of the construction industry.